The operator terminals are designed as flexible weighing modules, so that they can meet all self-service needs for identification and data transfer. All operator terminals are equipped with a touch display.
The weighbridge terminal has a flexible and modular structure so it can meet all selfservice identification and data transfer needs. The DV PRO is the smartest weighbridge terminal on the market. Its stainless steel cabinet is specially designed for industrial use outdoors and supports a wide range of applications, e.g. weighings on a weighbridge.
The DV PRO has an extra strong handle designed to withstand impact from side mirrors for example, protecting the terminal and the electronics inside.
The DV PRO can be upgraded with a variety of applications for robust user weighbridge terminals. Apart from Danvaegt’s own software solutions, many external suppliers have created software for the DV PRO.
The standard version of the DV PRO comes with the following equipment/ functionality:
- Bright 15” 1000 nit colour screen with 1024x768 resolution, recessed into the front panel with an IP 65 seal.
- Touch functionality integrated in the screen.
- PC terminal, with Pentium-M processor and no moving parts.
- Network connection for communication with PC system.
- LED lighting for night-time use. The LED gives a welcoming, clear, bluewhite light to help users find their way.
- Thermostatic heating element.
- AISI 304 stainless steel cabinet with bead-blasted surface.
- The cabinet has stainless steel bar handles. There is a lockable hatch on the rear of the cabinet for service/ installation.
The cabinet is supplied with a revolving base so it can be adjusted to face the user. A separate screen and PC in the terminal is used to minimise future service costs and for greater flexibility.
Optioner til DV PRO:
- Thermal printer to print weighing receipts
- Red/green LED signals
- GSM modem or wireless network connection
- Magnetic strip reader, slot reader with/ without motor control
- Barcode reader or RFID unit
- Intercom or telephone system
- 8 floating outputs and 7 input
The construction of the DV PRO terminal can be modified as necessary and can be installed anywhere, either on existing foundations or special, prefabricated DV PRO foundations.
The DV INTEGRA was developed for use outdoors in the Scandinavian climate, and features include a thermostatic heating element that maintains the right operating temperature inside the terminal.
The DV INTEGRA is designed for Danvaegt’s software solutions, and it can easily be adapted for existing systems provided they support external terminals.
The standard DV INTEGRA comes with the following equipment:
- Industrial PC with built-in Windows system
- 10.4” 1000 nit touchscreen, extra bright for outdoor use.
The terminal can also be used with:
- Card readers, e.g. barcode, magnetic strip or RFID.
- 80 mm thermal printer to print receipts directly at the terminal
- I/O connections to operate barriers and lights.
A weight display can be fitted to the rear of the DV INTEGRA terminal This allows users to check that the weight is correct and makes it easy to reset and calibrate the scale, e.g. for verification or servicing
In the DV UP terminal, the weight display is used to control the weighing process.
There is also a printer to print out the weighing receipt after a vehicle has been weighed.
Three LEDs (red, yellow and green) are normally connected to indicate the weighing process, and a large numeric display is another option. That makes the weighing visible from far away. The control cabinet is located close to the scale for ease of use, and within range of remote controls if they are used (up to 5-10 metres).
- The vehicle drives onto the scale, the light changes from GREEN to RED if there is more than 400 kg on the scale.
- After the scale has SETTLED, the light changes from RED to YELLOW.
- THE SCALE IS READY FOR WEIGHING
- Press the button on the remote control or the terminal. The YELLOW light starts flashing and the indicator stores the weighing.
- On the first weighing, the GREEN and YELLOW lights flash, and on the second weighing the YELLOW and RED lights flash.
- The lights then change to RED and you can drive off the scale.
The data is transferred by an office program that saves it directly to a database or a program like Excel. The software is installed on a PC and is activated to transfer data. Alternatively, data can be stored on a USB stick and them moved to a PC system for example.
Traffic lights, intelligent signs and barriers
Traffic lights, intelligent signs and barriers control access to the weighing station and direct the traffic to and from the scales.
Danvaegt works with respected suppliers to offer a wide range of traffic control solutions in the weighing station
Large numeric display
The weight is shown on a large numeric display, making the current scale load visible from 50 metres.
Danvaegt uses different display technologies and sizes depending on the particular circumstances.
Video solutions can monitor the weighings so the operator can quickly assist the driver and issue instructions if necessary.
The camera solutions can also be linked to surveillance software, documenting the traffic to and from the weighing station and complementing the local access control arrangements.
Flexibel shaping of the plinths
Danvægt supplies plinths for all our terminals and peripherals such as cameras, traffic lights, displays, etc.
The plinth height depends on the local circumstances including the height of the foundation, the location of the weighbridge and the type of vehicles expected in the weighing station
A swivel arm is a rotary joint on the terminal, allowing the control unit to be moved in relation to the plinth.
The swivel arm has no sharp angles, making it easy to install cables, and the cables cannot be damaged by bending
Danvaegt often supplies a foundation plate that can be cast in concrete. This ensures that the foundation is a perfect match for the terminal.
If there is already a foundation in place, we can adapt our plinths so there is no need to build a new one.